For the 2015/16 Motorsport season, all vehicles fitted with Roll Over Protection (ROP) will be required to have a compliance sticker on the Roll Over Protection. No Competitor will be permitted to participate in any ATC-UAE sanctioned event without this sticker (a second serialised sticker will be placed in the Technical Passport).
Stickers may be collected from the ATC-UAE Technical Centre. Location map and contact details are available on the website.
All Competitors will be required to print and complete a 2015/16 Vehicle Safety Equipment document for each Technical Passport.
Please find below documents which will be required for administration purposes:
- Technical Passport
- Completed 2015/16 Vehicle Safety Equipment document
- Roll Over Protection Certificate (See note below)
- Fuel tank certificate or printed photograph of fuel tank label / homologation plate
Any of the following is required for Roll Over Protection Certification:
- Either original vehicle specific Homologation documents, or
- Original FiA approved certification document issued by ROP Manufacturer, or
- ATC-UAE issued Roll Over Protection Certificate, or
- Completed Pre-Approved ROP document and ASN ROP Declaration
It is recommended that all documentation and safety equipment “Homologation expiry dates” are checked well in advance.
New or Replacement Technical Passports are only available from the ATC-UAE Technical Centre and any unsigned/unstamped Technical Passport presented will be considered as a new Technical Passport application and appropriate documentation and charges will apply.
All UAE approved Roll Over Protection Manufacturers are advised that new ASN Certification documentation requirements have been introduced from 1st May 2015.
|Annual Sticker issuance Administrative||25,00 AED|
|Pre-Approved ROP Certificate & Declaration (One time issuance)||75,00 AED|
|ATC-UAE ASN ROP Certificate (Approved ROP manufacturers only)||750,00 AED|
|New Technical Passport issuance||500,00 AED|
|Replacement Technical Passport issuance||1000,00 AED|